CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Trapper

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Atomic Particle Silver
High PPM of Atomic Size Silver Particles penetrate into pathoge...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
2dreem Views: 1,313
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,632

Re: Question for Trapper

Thank you for your answer Lapis.

I do not sleep with my window open. Because I live on a hill above a freeway the noise prevents me from sleeping. I do however keep a crystal salt lamp in my bedroom to help ionize the air. I also have a few around the house and I noticed I had a stonger smelling urine, like when fasting, for a few days after putting one in my bedroom. I also have an air filter that releases ozone in my bedroom.

I have also eliminated most sources of dust such as piled books from my bedroom and moved them out in the hall. I do have carpeting but it's going to take a while before I can get that out. There's no ley lines that I know of, and my penudlum tells me that my sleeping area has good energy.

At present I am sleeping on a mattress made from synthetic material but just recently got a prescription from my doctor which will allow me to buy a mattress made only form organic cotton(I am allergic to the only natural flame resistant material, wool). I plan on purchasing that as soon as I can. I have 2 water filters in my home, a distiller and a reverse osmosis. But right now I am drinking FIJI water, after reading a study where people who drank only this exclusively improved their health(water & salt, the essence of life).

I tried a magnetic mattress but it only worsened my sleep and I would wake up feeling pain.

I also sleep with an ionised stone which makes me feel like I'm getting more oxygen when I wake up.

I usually do a couple of minutes of deep breathing for a few minutes before bed but I would like to make it a more regular habit and do it more often.

I am starting to realize that one of my biggest problems is heavy metals, as I have been able to reduce my sleep before from using a natural heavy metal detox product made form chlorella and cilantro. But I stopped for a few weeks because I ran out and had to wait for it to come again. I've been back on for 2 days now.

I also have to take insulin for my type 1 diabetes which I know is causing problems and slows down my healing.

Thanks again for your reply!

Love, Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)