CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 meal a day?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
sofia Views: 1,709
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,274

Re: 1 meal a day?

I have great respect for Andreas, and I look forward for his rientry in the autumn, I have so much to ask him! But I don't necessarily follow blindly what he says, some things are good for me, some are not. For example, I certainly feel that my body needs a regular sleep time, as he suggests, but in my case it cannot be from 10 to 6. I've always been a nightowl, I need the energy of the night. In the last two years since the birth of my child I was obliged to change my rythms going to bed and waking up earlier and it was a disaster. Only when this summer he naturally shifted to my rythms I had my first sound resting sleeps. About eating at lunch time, energy at that hour is simply too expansive to be wasted on digestion, and I feel that my body is put under stress if I do it. I tend to eat in a hurry, thinking of the things I've got to do, and if I find myself in a hot country, it becomes quite unbearable really. Instead I like eating in the evening, when activities have calmed down, and the energy is less flashy. I need to eat when relaxed, and I need to digest also when I'm relaxed. I like eating one time a day because that only time I can make it nicer, I wouldn't objectively be able to put such effort in three meals a day. I like the sensation of emptiness that the fasting part of the day gives me, I like moving through the day with that energy inside, that weightlessness.
From a purely technical point of view, what you want is to have a good discharge of bile. As far as I know, as long as you didn't have other meals (and digestions) during the day, you can count on a brilliant discharge of bile in the evening. It is exaclty the same principle of the liver flush: you don't take anything difficult to digest during the day, and you go ahead with the oil&juice mix in the evening, counting on a big wave of bile. If it wasn't possible to have good discharge of bile in the evening, all this history of successful Liver Flushes made in the evening wouldn't be there, right?
I find that the semi-fast suits me completely, it is a slow pace cleanse that doesn't require any effort on my part. I am not hungry during the day. In the first days I was, but my body was unexpectedly quick to adapt. In the past I used to freak out if I didn't have breakfast within one hour after waking up, I can't believe I now don't eat before 5 without any effort!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.328 sec, (2)