Published: 17 years ago
by a moderator!]
Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone
One thing that might help you understand why this has happened to your son and not you is that the new generations are being born with much more toxins in their bodies than their parents were. In this day in age my mother is born with far less toxins than me because her mother lived in a less toxic time. They did not have all of the pollution and food poisoned with pesticides and other chemicals that we have now. But as my mother grows up these poisons enter her body, and as I grow inside of her they get in me too. Now I am born with a much weaker and toxic body than my mother was. I am not as resistant to toxins than she was when she was born. It is much easier for me to develop health problems and diseases. The amount of toxins that are polluting our enviroment and food right now is much, much higher than it was even 20 years ago. Are bodies are designed to be able to fight these toxins. But when you realize that people have 400 times more heavy metals in our bones, plus the fact that we are eating foods poisoned with pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, inceticides, and many others. plus all of the other poisons that fill our food and air like PCBs, artificial dies,benzene, petrochemicals, and asbestos are bodies simply cannot take it any more. They begin to break down. It is just incredible how much are bodies can take. The world is being more and more polluted and it's hitting the younger generation even harder than ever before.
There are 2 kinds of people, the people who never get sick a day in their life, feel absolutly fine, and then get diagnosed with cancer, all the while never feeling outwardly effected as their bodies were being poisoned. And then there are the people, like me, who from the moment of birth feel every little problem that happens to them. The very sensitive people who get sick often, cannot sleep after eating junk food because the toxins cause a reaction that stimulates their immune system and keeps them up. Who are always talking about their every little problem. If they don't change their ways, they too will probably ended up being diagnosed with cancer. The point is that we are all being poisoned and most of us are slowly going downhill, but some people feel and some don't. It sounds like your son is starting to feel it.
One of the good things about being able to feel it is that you start making changes. I know that you have a crazy life, a lot of us, and it isn't always practical to eat a healthy Diet
all the time, but if you were to even make an effort to replace 2 of the meals that you eat out with a salad or fruit, think of how much of a toxic load you could relieve your body of. You don't have to cook everything you eat, in fact cooking destroys many of the nutrients in your food. Just whipping up a quick salad with a preprepared dressing, throw on some chicken you cooked yourself the night before, and maybe eat an apple to, and you've got a delicious sastifying meal with little effort. My son was diagnosed with depression/anxiety disorder and possibly bipolar disorder. He ate out a lot and was taking medication for it that made everything worse. He is now perfectly healthy. Here's what I did for him //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=536&i=603#i