CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin-

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
hopinso Views: 1,085
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 364,600

Re: Kevin-

Very rarely are health problems caused by a single factor. Its easy to say oh, he's too acid or constipated or full of parasites. The fact is most people in poor health have a lot of problems that tend to accumulate as the body becomes more and more imbalanced. Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) and Aspartame are excitotoxins and can cause a variety of neural and emotional problems. Its best for everyone to avoid so-called flavor enhancers-MSG and artificial sweeteners. It sounds like you are making good process in improving your diet. It does get easier as time goes on, don't beat yourself up when you do cheat; but pay close attention to see if your symptoms grow worse with certain foods.

Cleansing can get difficult and expensive, but you can manage to do a lot of things without a great deal of expense. Bowel cleansing can be begun with plenty of fresh pure water and the added fiber from raw fruit and veggies-things you should be eating anyway. Liver Flushing is not expensive after the initial investment of Epsom Salt and a good olive oil. After that, all you need to buy is a grapefruit or some lemons. I plan on ordering the Humaworm parasite cleanse later today, it sounds like a good product and I have a history of tapeworms.

I can relate to your anger, frustration and Depression because of your painful health problems. It can be so discouraging when you cannot do simple things without pain. Still, I can assure you from experience that we (I am talking to myself as well as you)must learn to adapt an attitude of being positive and loving our bodies. We will not heal as long as we wallow in self pity. I would like to suggest that you go to the affirmations forum here on Curezone and read the series of affirmations posted by Owen. Get a spiral notebook (10 cents at Walmart) and copy an affirmation on each page for thirty days. Use the affirmation as the basis of a journal. Repeat the affirmation whenever you think about it. Also make a point to do one or more positive things for your health and write that on your page. If you feel especially depressed or angry record that too. Write out your feelings, own them, then move on to a more positive note.

Try and make the next thirty days an adventure in healing your body and mind. It may take longer than that; but if you do nothing, chances are you will still be sick a month from now. This is what I am going to do, give myself thirty days dedicated to good diet, cleanses, and positive thinking. I will be with you in spirit , but there is always hope for a cure if we will remain diligent and faithful to what our bodies need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)