CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cherries have toxins and sugars? Bananas not good for kidneys?

2dreem Views: 5,943
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 363,851

Re: Cherries have toxins and sugars? Bananas not good for kidneys?

If you listened to all of the people and experts who say you shouldn't eat this or you shouldn't eat that there would be nothing else to eat! However, there are some things that are just so full of chemicals that they aren't very good for anybody, fish is one of them. Margarine is very, very toxic and should not be eaten by anyone. Anyting man made is bad. The only things you should eat are fresh whole foods that you would find in the wild. This would be fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds preferably all raw. You could also eat whole unrefined grains, raw milk, wild fish, free-range poultry, and grass fed beef but these do tend to cause problems for people even if they are fresh. But, everyone is different and all of these foods will not be good for everyone. For instance I get irratated when I eat strawberries, cherries, or oranges. I also do not do well on grains or milk, be it raw and unrefined or not. The only way to really know if something is good for you is to use kinesiology testing. By testing the strength of the muscles when holding certain foods you will see what foods are good for you and what are not. If you feel good and enjoy eating bananas and cherries then go right ahead and eat them. But stay away from beef potpie, it is made from refined and toxic ingredients, and make sure your fish is wild and limit it to only a few times a week. Just remember that what is ones man medicine could be another mans poison. Everyone is different!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.441 sec, (1)