CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dehydration -- how do you get enough water?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
unyquity Views: 3,784
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 363,362

Re: Dehydration -- how do you get enough water?

Wow, you've got some GREAT advice (and I learned quite a bit from reading it, too).
Cool deal.

I have something else to add: try adding from 7-8 drops to an ounce of Miracle II Neutralizer fluid to your water. It is both seriously alkalinizing AND due to the way it's energized, it actually makes 'water wetter' :)

Here's the detailed "science" behind how it works:
http://www.healthfree.com/miracle_II_scientific_data.html

I've been using Miracle II products for a couple of years. The results in my body (and my plants, pets and garden) have been amazing. I don't completely understand the 'science' behind it, but I definitely understand what it feels like to be dehydrated...and the Neutralizer is something that WORKS...and it works FAST :)

You can get a small bottle of the Neutralizer fluid for less than $15.00 (just do a search on Miracle II and you'll find zillions of suppliers, or on eBay). If you try it and want to buy a supply, I have found a source that has the LOWEST prices of anybody I've found (and shipping is free). I pay only $35 a gallon for the Neutralizer fluid...and a gallon lasts us a couple of months.

Not only does it hydrate AND alkalanize...it is wonderful for all sorts of things...removing smells, as an antibacterial, it kills bugs with just a squirt (because the water is so 'wet', a squirt actually drowns them!), and it neutralizes all kinds of toxins from bug bites, chemicals, acids...and it even neutralizes anthrax. And that's just the Neutralizer...don't even get me started on the Soap!

Can ya tell? I wouldn't live without it!! :)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)