CureZone   Log On   Join
sulfur burps...help please!!

2dreem Views: 20,990
Published: 13 years ago

sulfur burps...help please!!

Okay this is going to sound weird, but.......is there anyone here who has ever experienced these awful sulfur burps that smell like rotten eggs which is accompanied by rumbling intestines, horrible gas, and diarrhea. I seem to get it every once in a while and I have it now. I'm really hoping that this is some cleansing reaction because I haven't been doing anything different. I read on the internet that it could be from giardia, an amoeba, but I just don't know. I also read it could be from Gallstones and I just recently did a liver cleanse. It's really awful and I just can't understand what it could be from. No one seems to have any answers as to the cause except a few theories. It seems that I get it when I'm not feeling well, I've also been taking sleeping meds on and off for the past 2 weeks. I used to have it really bad when I was really sick and taking meds for depression. The burps even wake me up at night! Has anyone experienced this and does anyone know what could be causing this. Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)