CureZone   Log On   Join
Well said, Hopinso!

Views: 23,750
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 362,596

Well said, Hopinso!

I'm finding that I learn much by 'thinking out' procedures I read.

Yet, many things, like the suggestions made so far on this thread, make sense in all I've learned to date.

I'm sure that skin-brushing will be a wise move, too, if I can get myself into the routine.

Do you think that it is just the change in routine that is difficult to accept? In the small improvements.

I so agree that major changes/protocols need to be well thought out. I've been so reluctant to try fasting, and liver flushes, for two examples. It's been 'easier' to add big salads, and a glass of fresh vegetables, juiced, each day. And to slowly reduce the breads, etc. And these steps have been somewhat effective.

Still, I'm coming so much closer to a Big alteration in my lifestyle/health care. I hope I have the courage as I know all of you have. But, please, don't ANYONE copy me until I come back and tell you a procedure was 100% successful for me!!!

Even then, all things might not be equal. I might have forgotten to tell you something important!

It breaks my heart to watch others hurt themselves, and to be unable to help. Then I remember that I have to help myself, first. Maybe others will then 'get it' by some kind of osmosis. I hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.735 sec, (1)