CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone have same symptoms?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
DubbleTrubble Views: 1,433
Published: 15 years ago

Anyone have same symptoms?

Hello,
I am really lost as to what to do next. Im not sure what to eat anymore i read so many conflicting things i honestly dont know what to do anymore for myself. Sorry, to sound so desperate but i have been to every kind of doctor now. Tried some cleansing and supplements, but nothing really works for me. I suffer from mood swings, anxiety, depression, and acne. My skin is the worst part of it, it makes me more anxious around people. And it is scarring making it more impossible for me to have hope that i will have my clear skin back. I am so sad, and frustrated. I have tried Kava Kava for the depression, but it made me more anxious. I also have trouble sleeping, i wake up several times a night. Benadryl is the only thing that works for me . I have tried valerian, and it doesnt work. I guess i need a guide, when i come on this website i feel like im reading too much. If anyone has or knows how i could help myself and help me find a daily routine for myself i would greatly appreciate it. One more question my doctor prescribed me Wellbutrin, anyone have success taking antidepressants while cleansing? Thanks so much,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)