> is this normal???? I have done a few enemas in a session, but had to stop b/c there was a numbness that I could not handle. I thought this was an indication of my colon being impacted. Is this accurate? if not, what would create the numbing feeling?
> THANKS SO MUCH!
You mentioned a "few in a session" I wonder how many you did. You should always concider your electrolite balance, dehydration/hydration.
I had this feeling in my legs & feet when I had skipped a few days of cleansing (enemas) then I would need 2, sometimes 3. But never do more than that in one day/session. I only felt this then
and when I was new to this, it did scare me! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, RA, SLE, CFS, TMJ,you name it, I was told I had it. I self studied for a few months before trying the cleansing, when about 2 months went by, I felt "tingling" in my legs, coldness as in poor circulation. The following week I went to reach for my Excedrin & realised I did not have ANY pain! Now all I can put together is: the toxins as they are being flushed from the body are also in the muscle and as the toxins were being eliminated, the "feeling" was part of that. It "just" about scared me off! But too much is not good. I do coffee daily, 1 to 2 cups in 2 Qt. bag. Massage is so important! If I do not skip a day or two, one does wondefully, no cramps, just part of my daily part for a life of freedom from all the above. I had been so bad that I could no longer walk in a shopping Mall, the pain was that bad in my legs & I would develope a large swelling in the back of my knee, DR. said it was Bakers Cyst, well, I no longer get that even after a nice long shopping trip! I am 55 years old & as long as I have my coffee daily, both down (drinking) & upsidedown ("bottoms up") I feel like I have my life back! I have *seen* what comes out! Though not on a large scale, much like the pictures I have seen, even the round white colored balls/stones! Everything is better, my skin as well! I can't say it is OK to have this numb feeling, do you feel "coldness" where the numb feeling is like I did? All I know is, it left as time went by, when I had skipped a few days I began to feel like my old self, so back on track I get & if I have to do this for the rest of my life, I will.
1. Be SURE you water temp. is around 102 degrees.
2. If my first coffee cleanse is not enough, my second dose is plain water or water with salt added.
3. Make sure the room you are doing this in is a nice temp. laying on a cold floor is not good, could also cause what you felt, "chills" as well. I began to make sure the floor is covered for warmth & heat turned on if needed. Have a warm cup of Coffee or a favorite drink to have while sitting.
4. RELAX, a must. Anxiety can cause a "numb" feeling. Feel good about what you are doing for YOU. Deep breathe, think "Health" your body, no one can get you to wellness but you. I read where some light candles, filling the room with your favorite scent, etc. to cause a soothing atmosphere, it works! I have a radio set to my kind of music and the good songs get me moving to the music and I expell faster as I am happily working out while I sit, LOL! Think sensual, it is a mind set but one can achieve it and it is OK to do :-) When expelling I have done my nails, shaved my legs then when all is out, right to the shower, I come out feeling wonderfully feminine, clean inside & out:-)
Keep studing, you become more educated and feel at best taking on this rather new life style.
5. Try different positions, I had read one I now like, (not pressing tummy against the floor though, a bit elevated at mid section) laying on tummy ( a huge beach towels or blanket for comfort) with pillow under head, the bag is directly under my breasts which control the water presure, slow is better, I relax and take in 2 Qts. comfortably.
This is a very relaxing way!
The days I skip are do to lack of privacy, (husband/children home) well, it didn't pay off, I'm the one who was set back so I make the time, told them all what I do, I had to anyway when they *seen* I was dancing around again. My mind is much sharper, no more forgetfulness and as I should be in Menopause, well, LOL! My hormones could not be better!
Try just one full (2 Qt.)coffee "bottoms up" a day. I hope this helps.
Blessings to you, and to all, this IS for YOU,
and YOU, like I, am worth it.
(6 months on my cleansing & doing great)I am not a professional, what I wrote is my true testimony and opinion only.
p.s. I do have a picture to offer if this forum needs anymore. I took it as I was amazed at the proof what does loosen and come out!