CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: labial excema

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,637
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 360,923

Re: labial excema

Hi, Elise,

I don't know what might be causing your problem, or mine, but here's a suggestion that was passed to my husband by a clerk, and then to me.

Empty two capsules of Acidophilus & Bifidus into a basin of comfortably warm water.

(I used the products my husband brought home - Natural Factors Double Strength.)

Add five drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract. (NOT grape seed!) Mix, a little.

(New Roots Herbal Liquid Concentrate.)

Place your sitter in the water, and rinse by moving the water over the affected area.

Pat dry. Then smooth on a little Aloe Vera gel.

The first time, I used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly (their spelling), but it stung a little for a moment, so the second time I cut a piece off an Aloe Vera plant I have growing in a pot (who knows what variety), and squeezed out some gel. It stung a tiny bit, too, but soon stopped.

I must also admit that I have few basins I would gladly use for a sitz bath. which is what this treatment is called. In fact, I have none. So, I use the bathroom sink. Blush. It is a bit awkward, but I make sure no one sees.

I think that an itch in this area is one of the most agravating experiences known to human kind!

There are several things that can help:

Don't scratch.

Sit, when you must, on a doughnut cushion; or raise the area off the pressure of a chair seat with two thick towels, folded and rolled, and strategically placed.

The idea is to get the area away from pressure, and to avoid any accumulation of sweat.

A nice 3/4 hour soak in a clear water bath, with 1/4 cup of Pascalite or other Bentonite clay stirred in, seems to draw toxins from my skin and to help the itch condition.

There is a Bath forum at CureZone. Maybe other people's experiences will be useful to you.

Just guessing, would a few days of vegetables and fruit help?

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)