CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Issues with self care and heavy sweating

been there done that Views: 1,283
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 360,668

Re: Issues with self care and heavy sweating

Come to think of it (as far as I can remember), my heavy sweating didn't become consistent until my late twenties when I became a chain smoker and started drinking 10-16 cups of coffee a day (toxin overload?). The way I always took care of myself, you'd think I have a deathwish (subconsciously, I probably do, suicially depressed, born into a dysfunctional family). I never got sick, even after working an average 15 hours a day for 15 years (except when working in 17 degree wind after sweating inside and not drying off, what a mystery!). It might be helpful to only eat food that is easily digestible but high in protein (cottage cheese, sardines, etc.) and other nutrients (vegetable juices) because digestion takes a lot of energy from the body, but if you do that, use fiber to keep the digestive system intact. Glyconutrients are another plan of mine (you know).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)