CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Issues with self care and heavy sweating

been there done that Views: 1,227
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 360,670

Re: Issues with self care and heavy sweating

I'm a 51 year old male and tend to sweat very heavily. I'm used to it, but the salt from my sweat burns my eyes if I look up and my sweat drips. It also leaves a white stain across my shirt. I'm not sure what it is, maybe a thyroid or adrenal overload. There is a forum here for Hypohydrosis. HYPERhydrosis is similar. It usually doesn't start happening until midsummer (70-80 degrees), so I often wondered if it is a glandular problem instead of exhaustion, maybe nutrition and exercise are the solution (never tried it, I've been planning on working out for about 15 years). I'm going to look into Acid/alkaline (another plan). I've worn towels around my neck and over the clavicle also. Energy drinks are good, but not when you want to stay awake 20 minutes after drinking one because they provide an 'UP' feeling, but then you crash and get very tired. I use cola to keep my energy up so I stay surefooted (NOT diet soda, Aspartame is dangerous), check websites for ASPARTME danger.

//www.curezone.org/websites.asp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)