CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Issues with self care and heavy sweating

hopinso Views: 1,368
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 360,668

Re: Issues with self care and heavy sweating

I would suggest you make a drink of 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (I use Redmond Real Salt, but any raw salt will work)and about 1/2 cup sweetener-Maple syrup, honey, molasses, or raw Sugar added to 1/2 gallon of water. This drink will give you necessary minerals and electrolytes. The sweetener is necessary for proper absorption and utilization of electrolyte minerals and will give you an energy boost. You can adjust this drink for taste, but this is my basic recipe. I am 53, menopausal and tend to sweat heavily too. I can relate to your problem.

Another thing you can do is keep damp handtowels in a cooler with some blue ice. These cold towels placed on the back of your neck can help keep you from overheating. I learned this from truck drivers who would unload very hot trailors all day.

Magnesium supplements may help your leg cramps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)