CureZone   Log On   Join
Issues with self care and heavy sweating

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
determined Views: 1,315
Published: 15 years ago

Issues with self care and heavy sweating

I am preparing to do work preparing a house to be sold in a very humid, warm climate, and I expect to be trudging up and down stairs a lot and doing work I am not accustomed to.

I am 54, hovering around menopause (not there yet), overweight, and Type 2 diabetic, taking only oral medication. I also sweat a lot, and have been this way for 15 years or longer. My concern is about taking care of myself during this time period and keeping my energy going and not being depleted from the work, sweat, and stress.

My plan is to drink lots of water, take colloidal minerals and some form of EmergenC to keep the electrolytes up and prevent cramping.

When I say sweat a lot, I mean it. Once I hit warm air and humidity, the water runs off of my face and body to an extent that alarms other people around me. Aside from that, as long as I take in water and the supplements, I have no problem with it and try to view it as a cleanse, since I have to live with it. However, I'm afraid I may be leaving something important out of what I'm doing.

I know I need sodium, and aside from eating celery, I'm not sure how to keep the sodium level safely balanced. Do you recommend some form of salt, such as Sea Salt or Celtic salt or another way to take it in?

I have suffered from leg cramps in the past at nighttime, sometimes quite severe, but I have been able to manage this and eliminate the problem completely as long as I pay attention with the minerals, water, and stretching.

Are there any other suggestions on how to keep myself in better shape, especially during this time? Your input and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)