CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help -- Hubby has rashes all over!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,483
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 360,242

Re: Help -- Hubby has rashes all over!

Thank you, Owen -- we cut out the flour and sugars (not increased them) and are eating lots of greens, pasture-fed beef, hormone-free chickens -- very healthy. The Maker's Diet follows the foods laid out in Leviticus which includes beef, chicken -- no pork. We were trying to get some discipline back in our lives in the eating department by doing this. We already consume raw eggs, raw milk and cream, raw butter but eat out a lot due to working from home and the inherent stress of the business. Unhealthy, but it got us through; now, we are trying to get back to a more sensible lifestyle.

I will, however, get that Vitamin C tomorrow. I have seen a Vitamin C Complex in the HFS -- should I get that or a simple Vitamin C?

We were going to a Liver Flush together earlier in the year, but our schedules did not lend themselves to it and I thought that getting on some type of disciplined program for a while would be a good start. We also had a grown son come back for just over a year; we all work together; wow, that was so stressful. But, we have our house back to ourselves now and the stresses are departing. :)

The flower essences seem to have calmed down things; hubby will have another round of them in the morning. It is most interesting that he is more toxic than I thought. So, now we know what we need to address. Just knowing this will be the incentive which I have needed to smarten up our casual ways.

Thanks for your help -- I'll check out your site.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)