CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my toddler son ingested polymer clay
 

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...



Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...


More
happydog Views: 4,409
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 359,487

Re: my toddler son ingested polymer clay


I was sure hoping someone would answer your question. Now that it's a day later is he ok? My toddlers ate an amazing array of disgusting things and survived to adulthood. I've changed many diapers and found surprises like rubber bands, toys, a rainbow of chewed up crayons; and I had one who loved to eat rolypoly bugs (pillbugs) which curiously passed through intact. That child called me last week to ask if she should call poison control because HER toddler ate half a roll of antacids. She didn't understand why I couldn't stop laughing.

Hope your little one is ok!
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)