CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: going nuts!
 
finallyfaith Views: 1,301
Published: 17 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 357,900

Re: going nuts!


hi,

yes, molds are very toxic, and organic produce is more prone to mold than the dead, poisoned, chemicalized variety. this is becasue mold is alive and it needs to glom onto something else that is alive to keep living, and organic produce is more alive than pesticide ridden kind.

i have never heard of an invisible tasteless mold. i mean how would such a thing exist? i guess if it is still in the microscopic stage, but eventually mold keeps reproducing and eventually it will be visible and have a smell and taste. if you see mold throw out the food, but i would not personally worry about invisible mold that has no taste.

ff
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)