CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: going nuts!
 
no_biz Views: 1,113
Published: 17 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 357,898

Re: going nuts!


thanks, very helpful!

I live in Italy and during Christmas time dried fruits and nuts are a traditional treat, but people uses to munch on them as a dessert - or even AFTER a dessert - during decadent dinners...so they get ill & ovrwhelmed from eating tons of " foods that kill " altogether, and then blame a few nuts.

I found out I can actually eat tons of nuts and never get sick of it, as long as i do not mix them with cooked food, if I do, digestion is much harder.


Still, another issue that scares me a bit is the mold danger, I have heard that some molds that infest nuts are tasteless and colorless, yet very toxic, any clue? Organic products ar often a bit moldy , are molds worst than pesticides???

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)