CureZone   Log On   Join
Nils............

kathryn101 Views: 1,925
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,880

Nils............

I'm sure there are several good lists on the internet of professions in natural
healing. But since you're interested in juicing and some of the other things you've
mentioned...and since you have a family and probably can't spend a lot of time and
money on an extensive education in natural healing or any other medical career.
I think you should look in to the Hallelujah Acres Health Minister Training. You
can do a home study...which takes about 3 months...you have to know the program like the back of your hand...and have been on it for 3 months yourself before you can go for the final training and become certified..then you go to Shelby, NC for a few days of extensive training and certification...and then you're ready to open
shop. I think for an individual it's about $300...the home study course and certification...and a couple...it's about $550...somewhere in that area.

If you're already a personal trainer...with a fair following...you'll be off and running in no time. And even if you're not making good money as a personal trainer...you can become a Hallelujah Acres Health Minister...and make a pretty good income if you do it right. You can hold weekly seminars in your home town and
surrounding areas...these are usually held in libraries, churches, schools, etc...
and the public is invited. Many health ministers hold these seminars in their own
homes...and just have small groups each time...and I know health ministers who
hold several seminars a week. And you do the one or two hour seminar on juicing and
turning your health around with the Hallelujah Acres lifestyle...THEN...you can do
one on one personal assistance with those that need a 'personal health consultant'.

That seems like your best way to go to me. You already know about exercise and
probably about the benefits of deep breathing and the mini trampoline, etc...all you need to be able to offer a 'complete body makeover' inside and out...is the Hallelujah Acres training.

You can be up and running by spring if you get on it. And if you do it right...you
can make pretty good money at it. It would all depend on YOU! I, myself...could
make a really good 'living'...by becoming a certified...Hallelujah Acres
Health Minister...it's all in how you play your cards once you become certified.

Now how does that sound to you?

I hope you'll call Hallelujah Acres today and ask for their free magazine, "Back To
The Garden"...just call 1-800-915-9355...and tell them you need it ASAP. All the info is in this magazine...on the diet and lifestyle...tons of articles on all kinds
of health issues...info on juicing...and dozens of testimonials in each issue of how
people have turned their health around dramatically on the Hallelujah Acres program.
All the Health Minister info is in there...dates for the certification, etc. All the supplements, books, videos, etc they recommend are in there. It's a wonderful
magazine. Current issues are free...but I buy back issues for $1 each...by the box
full...just to give away...or leave laying somewhere...like a DOCTORS OFFICE :-)
for people to find.

OH and you can check out their website http://www.hacres.com
They have several home study courses...and once you're certified by them...to be
a 'health consultant'...you can always continue your studies in other areas on your
own.

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...I'm excited...how does this
sound to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)