CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Professions (read jobs) Help...

kathryn101 Views: 1,862
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,865

Re: Professions (read jobs) Help...

Hi again Nils...I hate to bust your bubble...but I honestly think it would be the
rare person today...that could 'make a living' in natural healing. I've studied
natural healing since the late 1970's and have literally devoted my life to helping
people. But I have yet to make my first dime...and have no plans to try making money at it. HOWEVER, I have probably spent thousands...buying books and videos
to study...buying books, videos, juicers, supplements, etc to give away. I have
given literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of 'natural healing supplies
and literature' away. AND there is no doubt in my mind...that even though most of
the people wanted them and said they would use them...they are dust collectors today. We recently heard that a friend of my husbands had terminal cancer...maybe
just about 4 months ago. I immediately contacted him...told him what I would do if
it were my husband or myself...gave him tons of literature...spent hours on his
package...dropped it off personally. Only to be informed the next day that his
cancer was 'too bad' to be 'fooling around with'...he had to go with what the doctor
told him to do. He passed away 2 weeks ago.

And the sad truth is...that while so many people are looking for a way to "heal the
body naturally"...they're looking for a magic pill...or quick fix...not someone who
will help them through weeks or months of juicing and other natural means.

Hallelujah Acres has a study course...they call their 'health authorities', "Health Ministers"...and they take the course...get certified...and many of them make money
by giving seminars and selling Hallelujah Acres products at a mark up. There have
even been 4 or 5 couples that have taken it a big step further and opened their own
Hallelujah Acres "Retreats"...in their homes...and take in 3 or 4 or 5 couples at a
time...at a fancy fee....($1,500 I think) for a weeks worth of 'training them' to
follow the Hallelujah Acres program to the letter.

I absolutely believe in this Hallelujah Acres program...and have all the books and
videos..and have helped many people on the program. I'm not a certified health
minister....but I'd put myself up against the best they have...I just don't have
any desire to 'be in business'...I'm a giver...I just like to share.

You can check out the Hallelujah Acres Health Ministers Program by going to their
website ... I'll post it below....it is just about the best program out there and
if followed to the letter will turn around just about any health problem. They
promote juicing and raw foods, big time....it's a wonderful program.

http://www.hacres.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)