CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something serious??

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
thesickone Views: 1,075
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,230

Re: Something serious??

thanks again kathryn, just one more question, can i get primal defense at the pharmacy and if not, then where? i appreciate you putting my mind at ease, so thanks again. and i'll watch out for the homeless.. but did u ever stop to think, that these people want drugs and alcohol to deal with the cold, and pain of having no place to live, who's fault is it they're homeless? in most case's probably their own, but some just cant work due to medical problems, psychiatric issue's.. i saw a stroke victim who could barely walk (outside the liqoure store) and had a deformed face, begging who said they wont even give him a welfare check.. needless to say i gave him some change even though i knew he would by alcohol with it, he said he lives under a bridge, and if a little boose makes his day better than thats fine with me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

7.578 sec, (1)