CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something serious??

thesickone Views: 1,055
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,217

Re: Something serious??

alright thanks for your reply it is appreciated, Im going to make an appointment ASAP, and gets some test's done, the urologist could not find the lump or anything unusual.. but i can find it no problem, it has now gotten harder and smaller than it was, i told him it was on the bottom but it was awkward for him and myself aswell, so he didnt spend to much time on it..

like u said i probably have candida.. but how would i go about curing this considering most MD's dont believe in this sort of thing as a medical problem in the world? is there something i can buy at the pharmacy? Can u recommend any cleanse's that i could find at the pharmacy for a resonable price?

u addressed that it might be an in grown hair that has become infected, but the pain in my groin and testicle is severe (when i get it), and almost unbarable?

I am trying to eat healthier although ive just started.. b4 it was hot dogs, hamburgers, steak and patato's(never fastfood though). i love meat and i cannot give it up and eat all veggies, it just isnt going to happen.. i will cut out sugar, pop, and junk food and try to limit my in take of red meat, but i refuse to give it up completely. Even so i appreciate the suggestion because i know my diet is terrible right now.

I've always been a very kind hearted person, throughout highschool i had many friends and was very popular, but i had ADHD, and did not take medicine for it so sometimes it was hard for me to concentrate and control my behaviour, because of this i skipped alot of school and failed to graduate.. also, i may have treated people unfairly sometimes, and i got into some un-christian like things (hanging out with the wrong crowd) etc. and im trying to make up for it now. But my OCD, anxiety and my health have made my life hell, i no longer have any friends because of my social phobia's, but im trying to live my life under karma and effect, the way god would want me to.. you're so right about doing things for people, awhile back i gave an 85 year old cripple (who i had never met b4) a ride home from the bank, and it was the most simple but rewarding thing.. i give money to homeless because it breaks my heart to see, even though i am nearly homeless myself.. i appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me.. i just want my life back.. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)