CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida and raw foods...

jackierr Views: 1,325
Published: 16 years ago

Candida and raw foods...

I am very ill with epstein barr but I also have been battling candida ever since recovering from 4 years of bulimia(2 yrs ago). Last year I went on an anti candida diet, eating only organic meats and veggies: no dairy, yeast, sugar, grains, soda, and even fruit. I used oil of oregano and got colonics once a week. I also did a few liver flushes. I did this for 3 months in a row, and then I started an all raw foods diet and have been on this for 9 months now. I just got a biofeedback test done through my naturopath doctor(who uses the BODYSCAN program)and it showed that there are levels of candida that still remain in my body. Is the fruit from the raw food diet keeping the candida alive?? I tried cutting out all fruit, but it was so restrictive I just couldnt do it. Should I go back on the anti candida diet(add in a little cooked protein and cut out all fruit)? I hate this pesky candida!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)