CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Review-lapis

sunne Views: 1,615
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 355,321

Re: Please Review-lapis

Thank you Lapis,

Doc did run saliva/adrenal test last week. Results not in till end of next week.

I have read or viewed all those listings. I was motivated. I went vegan 80% raw after xmas until I found this doc. My amino levels were all very low when he did all his blood testing to see where i stood. A little unnerving and concerned that raw wasn't working for me. I became so weak. Ate organic produce and raw nuts and seeds. Ezekial sprouted bread. Juiced 2 times a day. There is so much info out there- and a newby can get side tracked easily although I have been reading for 5-6 years after given info from Halleluiah Acres. Then all the info of how a vegetarian or vegan can't heal without extra protein especially through metal toxicity.(Huggins) Is that accurate? Doc added raw eggs back into diet every few days. He doesn't think meat is necessary.

I lost 35-40 pounds. Had a few days where I smelled my parents cigarette smoke releasing from my body and a few days of charcoal grill smell. Detoxed a bit I guess?

Couldn't get the last posting to run on my computer re; Cousens story.

Still have never done any cleansing.

What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)