CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic low dose mercury from dental amalgams

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

MasterOfMyMercury Views: 967
Published: 16 years ago

Chronic low dose mercury from dental amalgams

Why does the mainstream medical community refuse to admit this condition exists?

Mercury is highly toxic and leaks from Amalgam fillings and causes sever problems in some people yet it is impossible to get help from mainstream medicine. No one believes it unless it happens to them. It happened to me!

Why do they trivialize and ignore this issue?????? How can they say that not even one person in a million has a sensivity below "normal" levels when the evidence is overwhelming???

National Amalgam Awareness week is set for October 3rd to help create awareness on this important issue. http://www.NAAW.US

Mercury has been linked to Autism, Alzheimer's, neurological damage at levels below those on normal urine and blood tests. Like the position of the tobacco companies lies a few years ago, the truth will come out about the dangers of Amalgam imo.

There are proper tests such as the fractionated porphyrin test for mercury but the mainstream is dragging their feet. I asked my toxicologist for it and she only ran the old test until 4 months later after my Amalgams were gone.

What is curezones position on the amalgam issue?

btw: Thanks for this wonderful site!!! Information is key!! It was for me, that's why I want to help create awareness.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.328 sec, (1)