CureZone   Log On   Join
Lumps....all over me

monkey7 Views: 1,147
Published: 15 years ago

Lumps....all over me

I've gotten rather painful lumps under my arms, on my neck, thighs, and on my ribcage. They feel like a bruise, then then lump appears and the skin is a little red, then it goes away in a few days. Its a swollen lymph node. I've been to 2 different doctors. One told me he didn't know what it was, but I should only worry about them if the lumps are in a string. The other told me he didn't know what it was, but to only worry about it if they're in a string and they don't hurt.

I haven't had any in a while, but now I have 2 on my neck, 1 on my ribcage, and 1 on my thigh. I've started skin brushing again, I don't know if this could have stirred something up. I got them before I started skin brushing.

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this and how I can make them go away faster? They're pretty painful.

If you need background on me, I'm 25, vegan, a dancer. I work out a lot. One of the lumps is right where I have to get picked up for partner work in a lift. Not looking forward to that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)