CureZone   Log On   Join
vegetarian or not?

sunne Views: 1,006
Published: 16 years ago

vegetarian or not?

I went vegan after this past christmas trying to improve my health. Mostly raw but only 65-75%. Organic produce as much as available. Lots of whole foods, nuts, seeds, beans, fruits and veggies. Ezekial bread. I juice 1-2 times daily.

I have read that Vegan's are the "wormiest" people. Why would that be? I read it on Curezone.

I also read that vegan's are full of cholesterol stones. Why is that? Also read on Curezone.

Read a new book, "THe China Study" by T. Colin Campbell and he talked about casein(dairy and beef) being a huge contributor to degenerative diseases. And advocates that we consume far too much protein and that is the problem with all the illness in America. "Diseases of affluence."

Are eggs ok? Been told that we need the protein and aminos there. Is the whole world walking around in malnutrition?

Went to new doc who is a med/wellness doc who practiced reg med for 20+ years and spent the last 20+ alternative.
My blood was real thin and not beading up for them. Not a dark red. They said also that vegetarians are not ususally healthy. My cholesterol was "low" he said at 130. I thought that was a good thing. ??

So many opinions. Anyone have advice? I don't want to talk to those who are standing firm JUST to be standing firm. I need facts. I don't want to eat meat but would hear and be open minded. Although I love animals I am not avoiding them for political reasons. I would eat eggs. Dairy and I have never gotten along and would rather leave that alone. I may also be mercury toxic. It showed on slide and test results aren't back yet to confirm. Looked like yeast issues and adrenal exhaustion as well. A little gut problem too. Waiting for results in 10 days.

Please all, let's chat. Veg forum is not moving right now. Nor is Chelation forum. Spring is here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)