CureZone   Log On   Join
Also, D-Mannose for UTI

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
KateG Views: 1,930
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 354,540

Also, D-Mannose for UTI

D-Mannose is a sugar (looks like powdered sugar) that you mix with water and drink.  The theory is that the sugar binds to the bacteria and you "flush"  the baddies out of your system.

I too got about 5 UTI's a year until I started using it.  You can use it as a preventative a couple of times a week, or in larger doses when you have the backache, heavy urine, etc. and know a UTI's coming on.  It will help A LOT with an active UTI, if not make it go away all together.  In any case, I found the constant antibiotic treatment to make the UTI's keep coming back in cycles and was sure that they were compromising my immunity in general.  Even one of my MD's agreed that they're just not ideal for UTI's.

I take it after sex, and additionally about once a week just as a preventative, and haven't had a UTI in months.  What a relief!

The D-Mannose can be a little expensive, but still cheaper than antibiotics.  And no side effects that I've heard of or experienced.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)