CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange eating, food and 'energy' issue

Boldyloxx Views: 992
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 354,264

Re: Strange eating, food and 'energy' issue

I used to take milk evey morning myself- the Super Skim milk that tastes like whole milk- but isnt.

After posts in Curezone enlightened me-- as well as other websites and doing research, I realized that milk isnt as healthy as we think with all the things they do to the cows - and the artificial hormones in the milk.

If your'e lucky to get truly organic milk -like they did over a hundred years ago- with all the milk fats,- I bet only one cup of that would be enough to nourish a person for a week- and build great bones in children-- if drunken right from the cow and not given time to stagnate or needing to be refined. I think the problem is in today's milk processing that practically makes milk toxic and creates mucous in humans.

I've gone off diary because of this- but compensate with making sure I get plenty of plant based calcium, Vitamin D, Maganese, etc., daily- and I noticed my fingernails are growing in very thickly now-- and I have no menstrual cramps. When I drank milk, my fingernails still split alot-- now they are very thick-- go figure!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)