CureZone   Log On   Join
Strange eating, food and 'energy' issue

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
masten Views: 1,128
Published: 15 years ago

Strange eating, food and 'energy' issue

hi,

here're some of my symptoms.

I have hardly any appetite yet have to eat every 2 hours even though Im not hungry. I know I have to eat because my head starts to feel funny and I cant think straight and I start shaking a bit. After eating I have to lie down for an hour before I can do anything.

Generally I have hardly any energy and can only walk about 100 yards before I have to sit down.

It feels like Im not assimilating any food but that cant be true as Ive put on 1 and a half stone in the last year or so?

I eat really well. I have to otherwise I feel worse. I eat lots of high quality protein

Ocasionaly I get constipated and so bloated I look pregnant and feel like Im starving to death and can hardly think straight until my bowels finally release

Ive read alot of stuff about health and have tried various regimes and supplements - none of which work. Personally I think it's rage and dissapointment stored deep in my gut from some events in my life a few years ago.

Anyway, has anybody else suffered similar symptoms.

thanks

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

hi,

here're some of my symptoms.

I have hardly any appetite yet have to eat every 2 hours even though Im not hungry. I know I have to eat because my head starts to feel funny and I cant think straight and I start shaking a bit. After eating I have to lie down for an hour before I can do anything.

Generally I have hardly any energy and can only walk about 100 yards before I have to sit down.

It feels like Im not assimilating any food but that cant be true as Ive put on 1 and a half stone in the last year or so?

I eat really well. I have to otherwise I feel worse. I eat lots of high quality protein

Ocasionaly I get constipated and so bloated I look pregnant and can hardly think straight until my bowels finally release

Ive read alot of stuff about health and have tried various regimes and supplements - none of which work. Personally I think it's rage and dissapointment stored deep in my gut from some events in my life a few years ago.

Anyway, has anybody else suffered similar symptoms.

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)