CureZone   Log On   Join
Newby with ?'s

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
sunne Views: 916
Published: 16 years ago

Newby with ?'s

Reading this site is spawning so many thoughts in my head. My husband and I went vegan in Jan this year. I have been interested and reading all I can over the last few years about nutritional healing. We are in our late 30's and not feeling like we used to. My husband is just off blood pressure meds and I think we are detoxing a bit. It's so hard to know. Is this the time we should be cleansing with stuff like Dr. Natura for parasites and mucoid plaque? Also do most vegans need a b12 supplement? We juice carrots and greens, eat our fruit, nuts, nut butters, beans and rice and whatever we can find at the health food store that is actually good. Eat lots of organic produce. My husband is also a fast metabolism. Should I fill him up with whole grain carbs? Is soy bad? He was having soymilk on his cereal every morning and I keep reading that soy is dangerous. That threw us a little. No dairy, eggs or meat. We chose this way because of wanting to heal and maintain our health. MS and cancer big in our families.
I read "THe CHina Study" just out and was moved even further to vegan.
Any reason not to?

Is Andreas a vegan or vegetarian?

Thanks-new at this whole arena and wanting to learn more.

Sorry so many questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)