CureZone   Log On   Join
loose stools

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
sunne Views: 929
Published: 16 years ago

loose stools

Hi, I have always been able to have a bowel movement 2-3 times a day especially when eating well. I went vegetarian or mostly vegan in Jan 05. I have fluctuated in my committment several times as I have studied nutrition for the last 6 years. (hard to live if you don't know enough about it all and have unsupportive extended family.) I juice daily lots of carrots and greens. Only eat my fruits other than an occasional apple added to my juices. I do lots of nuts, seeds, flax and healthy oils, beans and legumes. Carrot juice seems to show in the stools within 1/2 a day. All my stools lay like a moutain of loose stuff in the toilet. No more logs. (for lack of a better word)
Doesn't feel like diarrhea in passing. Is this just normal for such a healthy diet? Also, would a Bowel Cleanse be a good idea if I am already going this often?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.355 sec, (1)