CureZone   Log On   Join
Lugol's Iodine & Thyroid...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
ncym7 Views: 1,481
Published: 16 years ago

Lugol's Iodine & Thyroid...

Hello everyone!
1) Does anyone know where to find the dosage of Lugol's to take for hypothyroid? And for how long?
I read a reference somewhere in Dr. Hulda Clark ís protocols that it is 1/2 tsp. but did not find the times per day or how many days.
Also - is Lugol's Iodine the same as Lugol's solution? Or is Lugol's solution diluted?
-----
2) My husband used an electronic device for back pain, now he has developed inflamation in the throat (lymph nodes?) I think he zapped bacteria & parasites, now his system does not know how to dispose of so much. Is that possible? If so - any recommendations on what to take? Dr. recommended gargling with 3 drops of Iodine & salt water (not swallow) and it seems to have helped a little. Any ideas?
-----
3) This site and the people are great! We already did our first liver cleanse and it was a great feeling. The posts were great to know what to expect. We have already bought a juicer, and changed some of our eating habits. I stopped drinking any hard alcoholic beverages (except for 1 or 2 glasses of red wine) after freeing my liver of so much gunk.
Everyday I log in and learn a little more. Thank you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)