CureZone   Log On   Join
All my skin flakes off! Help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

sable Views: 1,270
Published: 16 years ago

All my skin flakes off! Help!

From reading the cheilitis support forum, I'm pretty sure that I have exfoilative cheilitis. All of my lower lip and a small patch in the middle of my top lip are affected - the skin stays attatched until it gets wet, and then it turns white and starts to peel off, leaving my lower lip rough and sore.

With me though all my skin is like this. Most of the time it can't breathe properly and becomes red very easily, and when it gets wet then I can rub it with my fingers and it starts to peel off. Then if I just let it dry again then it usually gels together like a paste and clogs the pores more so than they were to begin with making my face go more red.

The only way I can make my skin look anywhere near normal is to use soap repeatedly until it starts to sting - about 2 or 3 times for my body and 3 to 5 times for my face. I realise this may sound like self destructive behaviour but the truth is that if I don't do this then I can guarantee that people will stare at me and become angry that I haven't bothered washing my face for a long time.

Usually after the washing I apply a moisturiser which I then rinse off, and my skin looks pretty good after that. People usually comment on what beautiful skin I have and they don't seem as concerned as I am that my lower lip has no texture. However using moisturizer at any point before it stings just makes my face shiny and red because there is still a layer of dead skin which the moisturiser can only float on top of.

My skin has been like this ever since I can remember. Only at 23 am I beginning to realise that most people don't have this problem.

I'm on a gluten, milk and Sugar free diet though I still get spasms at the top of my descending colon. I also have keratosis pilaris, dandruff and a white coated tongue. Any help is greatly appreciated, especially whether this specific thing is more likely the result of malnutrition or toxemia? Also, is there a name for it? Thanks.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

From reading the cheilitis support forum, I'm pretty sure that I have exfoilative cheilitis. All of my lower lip and a small patch in the middle of my top lip are affected - the skin stays attatched until it gets wet, and then it turns white and starts to peel off, leaving my lower lip rough and sore.

With me tough all my skin is like this. Most of the time it can't breathe properly and becomes red very easily, and when it gets wet then I can rub it with my fingers and it starts to peel off. Then if I just let it dry again then it usually gels together like a paste and clogs the pores more so than they were to begin with making my face go more red.

The only way I can make my skin look anywhere near normal is to use soap repeatedly until it starts to sting - about 2 or 3 times for my body and 3 to 5 times for my face. I realise this may sound like self destructive behaviour but the truth is that if I don't do this then I can guarantee that people will stare at me and become angry that I haven't bothered washing my face for a long time.

Usually after the washing I apply a moisturiser which I then rinse off, and my skin looks pretty good after that. People usually comment on what beautiful skin I have and seem not to notice that my lower lip has no texture to it. However using moisturizer at any point before it stings just makes a mess with my face becoming shiny and red.

My skin has been like this ever since I can remember. Only at 23 am I beginning to realise that most people don't have this problem.

I'm on a gluten, milk and Sugar free diet though I still get spasms at the top of my descending colon. I also have keratosis pilaris, dandruff and a white coated tongue. Any help is greatly appreciated, especially whether this specific thing is more likely the result of malnutrition or toxemia? Also, is there a name for it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)