CureZone   Log On   Join
*SALIVARY Duct Stones HELP!

Views: 2,288
Published: 14 years ago

*SALIVARY Duct Stones HELP!

Vanessa
Hi everyone I needed advice my husband has salivary duct stones,thats what teh emergency room doc said, however he did not take any x-rays and we just found out today he had a car accident soem months back and has been going to a chiropractor he started developing this painful condition he developed a swollen neck and then a little round ball under his tongue and he can barely eat.

I took him to the emergency room and the doctor said that he should see an ENT doctor to get the saliva that is in the duct checked out for cancer,I feel so bad for him because he can barely eat and he needs a referral to see an ENT and that will take a while to get, is there anything he can do to relive this or pass the stone, he had this same thing happen a few months ago and he popped the ball under his tongue and saliva filled his mouth, and the swelling went down, at the time he did not think anything of it,but now this has returned and he tried popping it again and it's not popping, I am not sure what to do meanwhile any advice? Thanks in advance
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Vanessa
Hi everyone I needed advice my husband has salivary duct stones, we just found out today after he had an accident and has been going to a chiropractor he started developing this painful condition he developed a swollen neck and then a little round ball under his tongue and he can barely eat.

I took him to the emergency room and the doctor said that he should see an ENT doctor to get the saliva that is in the duct checked out for cancer,I feel so bad for him because he can barely eat and he needs a referral to see an ENT and that will take a while to get, is there anything he can do to relive this or pass the stone, he had this same thing happen a few months ago and he popped the ball under his tongue and saliva filled his mouth, and the swelling went down, at the time he did not think anything of it,but now this has returned and he tried popping it again and it's not popping, I am not sure what to do meanwhile any advice? Thanks in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)