CureZone   Log On   Join
Weaning myself off estrogen patch

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
whiteflowerlady Views: 1,229
Published: 17 years ago

Weaning myself off estrogen patch

Hi - I wonder if someone here has any experience with estraderm patches and the like.

In an effort to cleanse my body and to get my health back, one of the things I am attempting is to wean myself off estradiol transdermal patches. I have read the book "No More HRT: Menopause, Treat the Cause", which tells you the steps to do just that. If everything goes according to plan, it will be a month or two until I stop using the patch.

So here's my question - does anyone know how these patches work, time-wise? How long does it take the body to absorb what's in them? I ask this because when I take an Epsom Salts bath, I have to remove the patch for the duration of the bath and then put it back on. Otherwise, the itching and burning is almost unbearable.

But then, of course, when I go to put the patch back on, there isn't much "glue" left and it feels dry (so I use tape to put it back on). So what I'm wondering is, is all the "medicine" already absorbed from the patch? So should I even bother trying to keep it on?

Another thing regarding the patches - for the past few months, when I have put one on, the area beneath it has become quite red and remained that way. (I asked my Gyno about this and he shrugged it off). Anyway, something tells me if I am reacting to the patch that way, I shouldn't be using it. (Yet another reason to go the natural way!)

If anyone can shed some light, I would be most appreciative. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)