CureZone   Log On   Join
Username

HalF Views: 365
Published: 16 years ago

Username

Hi Curezone Team,
I a writing you do to a problem. I am not reporting any one. I is a problem with my sign on name. Which as you can see, is a ‘common word’. I did nor realize this at the time of signing on. The problem the current SN causes is the if I search on my SN, I get thousands of fields to go through, and it is very cumbersome, since it searches on HalF, half, HALF, etc. I would like to change the SN, so I can search on it to see if there are any responses to my inputs.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this matter. I would like to change it to HalFW6. I could not see anyway to do that within your site. So, if you can do that for me, that would be great.

I tried to do that myself by un-subscribing and then re-subscribing However your software would not allow it. It just put me back as HalF, with the same password as previously (The password can be the same as before.).

Please advise and HELP!

Sincerely,
Hal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)