CureZone   Log On   Join
Colonix or OxyPowder? Help me decide Please?????

Views: 2,303
Published: 15 years ago

Colonix or OxyPowder? Help me decide Please?????

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask you all question, I was going to try a colonix cleanse, but I hear alot about Oxypowder cleanse, which one in your opinion is best? and also which one works best, I guess the Oxypowder does not work on parasites, but the colonix is pretty expensive for me right now, I was going to order one and then try the Oxypowder , what do you guys think?

I have HYPOTHYROID, AND FEEL VERY DEHYDARTED,OUT OF ENERGY AND I FEEL THESE THINGS MOVING IN MY BACKSIDE, WHICH I GUESS ARE PARASITES. I HAD RADIOACTIVE Iodine DONE TO BURN OFF MY THYROID GLAND AND AFTER THAT I HAVE GOTTEN SICKER, AND HAVE DEVELOPED SO MANY DISEASES, LIKE WITH MY LUNGS, AND ALSO FIBROIDS, AND SINUSITIS INFECTIONS POST NASAL DRIP AND AM ALWAYS SICK OF SOMETHING. I HAVE NEVER DONE A CLEANSING SO PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE WHAT TO DO I AM ALSO ALWASY CONSTIPATED AND HAVE BAD BREATH ANDONLY HAVING A BOWEL MOVEMENT EVERY 7 DAYS OR SO. WHAT CLEANSE SHOULD I DO AFTER THE COLONIX? A Bowel Cleanse OR LIVER LET ME KNOW ALL YOU CAN SINCE I WANT TO ORDER THE PRODUCTS THIS WEEK THANKS SO MUCH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.217 sec, (1)