CureZone   Log On   Join
Digestive disorder. Need some answers, please

the23rdman Views: 1,566
Published: 17 years ago

Digestive disorder. Need some answers, please

Hi Guys,

Firstly, happy birthday to me! Right, that's out of the way ;-)

Hard to know where to start really, but I'll try to be brief and add stuff later as I receive replies. My digestive system has gone to pot.

At the moment I'm generally pretty constipated. I'm finding it hard to work out what to eat. Grains simply don't work, they make me feel really swollen and solid throughout my digestive tract, so I'm eating veggies, fish and organic meat. I have these horrible swollen feelings in my head that make me feel like my brain and eyes are going to burst out - not pleasant! I sometimes, like yesterday, eat stewed fruit, pears and rhubarb for instance as this gets me moving. Trouble id I don't really tolerate them and they make me feel washed out and weird in the head and guts.

Both flextures of thecolon have lots of cramping when I have a BM - mostly from straining(I know, don't strain!). This, along with the swollen head thing, has gotten worse since I did some emotional stuff in Journey therapy and I know a hell of a lot of it is emotional armouring, but I'm trying to figure out all the angles here cos not knowing is awful. It seems if I eat something that doesn't work for me now I feel all swollen and like I'll burst. It affects my ears and balance too - that's nasty.

I've had one colonic which was ok, but the therapist was a bit rough so I'm going somewhere else next week.

I had some hair test analysis done and it came up a parasites being the major issue so I got a terminator and just started some parasite cleansing.

I did two Liver Flushes last year but never got around to doing more due to Colosan screwing my system up leaving me really weak and I lost a lot of weight ( 'I'm still only 115 ish and 5' 9").

I'm pretty happy to do colonics(doc said it was fine as long as he didn't have to do it!) and flush if I have to, but If any of you qualified people have any other thoughts on what might be going on I'd really appreciate some input.

I'd love to ask universe to send me a healthcare practitioner I can trust to work with me in person, so if you're listening I'm in Kidderminster, worcs, UK. Come and help me!

This is far from complete, but I'm sure you clever guys and gals can get a clue as to whats going on.

Namaste,

DEan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (2)