CureZone   Log On   Join
That doctor was horrible!!!!

finallyfaith Views: 1,664
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 347,088

That doctor was horrible!!!!

had never inpsected a single patient, had never looked at any of the fibers, didn't know squat about anything, and YET! he felt fully confident in saying its just a rash and the fibers are from clothing. then when confronted with the fact that the fibers don't match ANY known fiber of the 1,000's in the fbi database, just shrugged. didn't seem to care. unreal. what do they do to these people in med school? lobotomize their ability to think creatively? seriously i am ranting here, but people are suffering and we have care givers givng them anti-psychotic meds and telling them its all a rash? do people die of rashes now? people have nuerological problems from rashes? aaarrrggghhhh!! sometimes i just get so frustrated with these poeple.

anyway, the lady who started the first morgellons website and gave it the name is cool. and i guess there is one doctor at least who believes them. i get a bad feeling about this being related to genetically altered cotton.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)