CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was VERY surprised by his book and impressed.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
rpaguirigan Views: 1,551
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,542

Re: I was VERY surprised by his book and impressed.

evidently, you read the book and got the gist of it; but what i dont understand is, as clearly and concisely as the information is presented, and in a common sense sort of way, why is it so difficult for others come to the same conclusion?

those who cannot see the value of the information he provides either have not read the book fully (having just read snippets of hit perhaps), or have deemed the principles and theories to be... well-rocket science; while conveniently ignoring the unscrupulous the actions of the gov't, drug companies and medical establishments in perpetuating confusion and keeping people in a state of turmoil when it comes to taking charge of their health.

cmon people wake up! i dont like being taken advantage of any more than the next guy but use your heads; just who is taking advantage of who here?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)