CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But thats the point he is making; a great service

rpaguirigan Views: 3,703
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,505

Re: But thats the point he is making; a great service

unlike trudeaus book, the gov't has NOT ordered the authors of those books to leave out certain information. individually, they are neither an imminent or long term threat. however, collectively they most certainly have the potential to become a major "threat". to date there hasnt been a tool available to enable us to sort through this overwhelming amount of works. what trudeau appears to have done, quite brilliantly at that, is compiled the theories presented in these books into one organized source that takes away the confusion. sure, most of these cures are already available on curezone and other places on the web but it would be much too tedious to seek and sort through this information. likewise, it would be impractical to read each and every book he references in his book.

we've all seen the inconsistencies in how the gov't responds to things. it picks and chooses its battles. for the most part, the gov't to censors those who threaten the status quo of the medical community, pharmaceuticals, and goverment agencies and/or its officers who have a political or financial stake. with trudeau reaching such a huge audience (the book is a bestseller for christsake!), its easy to see why they would dispatch a full scale "damage control" or propaganda campaign (with the help of the media, of course) to smear, discredit and thwart his efforts.

you provide no sound basis for accusing him of being a scam artist so dont expect for people to take you seriously. i can tell you are not one of "them" at least and thats a plus. as to the reviews you mention, there are, likewise, a lot of negative reviews (even on the amazon website) from people whom i suspect are tied to media, drug and medical institutions. the fact that trudeaus positive reviews are from people who have made no other reviews means nothing. people dont alway post reviews for everything they read, only books which have made a profound personal and/or emotional impact on them (positive or negative). do you post reviews on each and every book you read? personally i go to amazon's site to look up book reviews on books im considering purchasing all the time. i've bought quite a number of books but cannot remember posting a book review on but a couple, if that. in fact, i held off purchasing trudeau's book for weeks because of the many negative posts i found on amazon. however, after reading some of these posts i noticed a pattern developing that made me reasonably certain that some (perhaps most) of these posts were being made by individuals with an agenda (classic smear variety), not your average "joe" consumer voicing their disappointment with the book. i suspected some of these posts were duplicate posts made by the same individual or individuals but alas, could not prove it. such tenacity and fervor; im in awe!

i feel this book will help more people than not. in the least it will open peoples eyes. this book exposes goverment corruption and has the potential to inspire people into action in ways that the gov't, media, drug and medical companies find very threatening. i can't wait for the proverbial "turd" to hit the fan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.313 sec, (2)