CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin Trudeau sent me to CureZone

Boldyloxx Views: 3,725
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,501

Re: Kevin Trudeau sent me to CureZone

I agree with you-

The reason that Kevin cant tell alot of the detailed stuff in his book is because he is being watched by the FTC and FDA- who actually will confiscate his book and shut everything down if he slips up. The fact that his book is a best seller is making the FTC watch him even more.

He was actually offered $100 billion or so to "shut up and get back to his quiet life" He refused.

I find it highly unusual- that the Media is making such a big negative fuss over this book when other more offensive books are ignored. Folks you have to realize that the media is controlled by it's sponsors. As in all other things that man has corrupted already- Even our news isnt the whole truth.

I hardly even listen to the news anymore, because it's so goshdarned slanted by politics or corporate interests, that I feel condescended to by these bigshots.

I dont believe Kevin was misguided in publishing this book. I think it is probably one of the most honest things he has done in his career-- Something that he wanted to do to make an impact with his life- something meaningful. Everything he states in his book is well documented truth- and has been researched already.-- it is truthful advice that is expressed in an easy way for all of us to comprehend.

Not everyone outside of Curezone has heard of the things he mentions to do or not to do in his book. It is helping many of us ordinary people wake up and smell the organic coffee-- and get in shape.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)