4 1/2 years ago, I suffered from severe mycotoxin poisoning - from eating 2 heavy doses of mouldy peanuts (aweek apart).
My liver was, unbeknown to me at the time, in massive shock - it was, I now realise, damaged from the onslaught. Needless to say I was and still am extremely ill.
Cutting a long story of painful misdiagnosis' short, I have now come to realise the enormity of the liver damage mycotoxins cause.
I am presently allergic to most, if not all, foods! My inclination is to try a liver cleanse - as no doubt,I have alot of heavy toxins / bacteria in my poor, struggling liver - PLUS all the immune complexes it has to deal with!
I presently get soreness - on and off, and I feel desperate! The doctors have been useless and detrimental. I wish I'd found this web site and had read Hulda Clark e years ago!
Any help or suggestions of what to try, I'd be so,so grateful,