CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus says not to judge?

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

More
More
2dreem Views: 1,424
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,289

Re: Jesus says not to judge?

I have a different idea of god then many people, which they interpreted from the bible. Wanted to point out one thing though, the bible was not written by god, it was written by man, it's man's interpretation of god, therefore it really is not god's words but god's supposed words coming from men. The only way we would know if it's truly god's words would be for HIM to stand before us and speak to us. So it's right to say you have faith in the bible being god's word but it's not right to say it is god's word. Anyways, I don't have a narrow view of god, I think he comes to us in many ways and that's why there are so many religions, they are all different but they all allow us to connect with our higher power. I am aware that many christens believe that believing in what the bible says and Jesus as the son of god are the only way, but I feel that that is very illogical. Why would god create so many beautiful beings that are a part of him, only to send most of them to hell because they didn't happen to come across this one view of god and accept it. I don't view god as a thing that will judge us and condemn us if we do any wrong, tell us we have to ask forgiveness for any and all mistakes we make. I know that for a lot of people religion and the bible is very helpful and comforting and feels like the truth but it doesn't to me. So what can I do, hate myself or search for what I feel is the truth. I feel it's the truth that if we were to accept ourselves for who we are, even if we are a homosexual, than god will to. That's just how I feel and what I believe and it has nothing to do with the christian view of god. But I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being a christian or believing in everything the bible says, it's just not something that I believe. I believe in the more spiritual idea of god, that we are a part of god and we have our own higher self that is connected to god. This is not most people's belief and so it will not make much sense to most people, but it makes sense to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)