CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

Healme Views: 1,298
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,109

Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

I don't know my views are somehow different maybe it was the way I was raised but Love is soft and at times tough! If my daughter said she was gay I would still love her But I wouldn't agree with her choice. I wouldn't kick her out of the house like you said some have done. I don't think that helps anything but she does things now I dont condone but I still love her.I don't see myself as judgemental.There are millions who don't believe in a homosexual lifestyle but they don't condemn the person.you and your fiance love each other right? and if you don't yet, somewhere along the way you will have a disagreement. Does that make either one of you bad? No its just who you are. So accepting and respecting who each other is is a good thing!! but there was still a difference of opinion. I only based my opinion on what I have read in my bible. I have enjoyed chatting but I have to go now. Talk to ya later maybe!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)