CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

Flesh Eating Cancer Stopped
This Blend of Colloidal Copper, Silver and Zinc stops thos...

The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil...

More
Healme Views: 1,303
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,109

Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

I don't know my views are somehow different maybe it was the way I was raised but Love is soft and at times tough! If my daughter said she was gay I would still love her But I wouldn't agree with her choice. I wouldn't kick her out of the house like you said some have done. I don't think that helps anything but she does things now I dont condone but I still love her.I don't see myself as judgemental.There are millions who don't believe in a homosexual lifestyle but they don't condemn the person.you and your fiance love each other right? and if you don't yet, somewhere along the way you will have a disagreement. Does that make either one of you bad? No its just who you are. So accepting and respecting who each other is is a good thing!! but there was still a difference of opinion. I only based my opinion on what I have read in my bible. I have enjoyed chatting but I have to go now. Talk to ya later maybe!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.639 sec, (1)