CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

Healme Views: 1,098
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,100

Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

No not if you don't accept them. I can respect that!! I think you think I'm crazy or something. I'm really not!! I do assume you are gay! I would ask you alot of questions about your life but I don't want to pry. Mine is not the most exciting as I said before I have been through hell and back already. Ya know some people believe we are in hell now. So their are alot of beliefs out there that don't match yours or mine.I learn alot from my grandmother. You think my behavior is strange. she didn't even believe a man could have a beard> she use to always say thats just looks wrong on a man. GO FIGURE! I thought she was crazy!! Well I know I need to go. Maybe I'll catch you on another debate and we can go at it. You are probably thinking " Oh God I hope not." Well have a good night or day should i say and sorry if I offended anyone. I'm not offended if you don't believe the way I do! Goodnight!! Iwill wait for your last response and I'm going to hit the sack!! OH yeah how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)