CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

Flesh Eating Cancer Stopped
This Blend of Colloidal Copper, Silver and Zinc stops thos...

The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil...

More
Healme Views: 1,180
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,083

Re: anyone who hates anything, never took the time to understand it.

I wasnt' trying to make anyone hurt. If they are secure in their lifestyle and they don't feel they are wrong then they shouldn't hurt. ya know? But if they arent' sure they should seek out the truth for themselves.If it hurt me I would ask why! They think people can't except them they way they are. People don't have to agree with everything you do to accept you. I love my daughter and ya know she does alot of stuff I don't approve of but she knows I love in spite of it but I do discipline her because she needs guidelines or boundaries. I do that cause I love her. God is no different really in that way!! He gives his word as the guideline and boundaries but just like my daughter we have to choose to follow it or not. Sometimes she does and sometimes she gets off the path and wanders like a lost sheep but I still love her and God is the same way toward us in all our stupidity!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)