CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tobi's earlier post, reposted by Rokybird. I hope you can get your amalgams out soon Tobi. I am sure you will feel a lot better when you do.

tobi Views: 2,703
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,368

Re: Tobi's earlier post, reposted by Rokybird. I hope you can get your amalgams out soon Tobi. I am sure you will feel a lot better when you do.

earlier=months ago.
I have learned a lot since then and I have a lot of first hand experience in detox, having my Amalgams removed...

Still, I don't see any contradictions with my current views.

My theory is still the same and still based on science. Now, I also have my own experience in addition to...

What I believe is that when you are freshly exposed to mercury,
the major effect is brain fog, and chronic fatigue. This is not due to the total amount of mercury in your body, but rather the amount of fee-floating mercury in your BLOOD to be specific. In other words, mobilized mercury.

When you get your Amalgams firs put in, that is a time when you are exposed to a lot of mercury. So I attribute my initial symptoms to this, as I did in the above referenced post. In addition, I was always a carnivore and onion freak. Unfortunately these things are important but do not do a great job getting the mercury actually out of your system. I believe this to be the cause of the slower settling of mercury in deep tissue, in my own case.

Once you stop stirring up mercury from deep tissue such as fat cells where mercury is mostly benign and does little harm, the two major symptoms of mercury poisoning greatly decrease. Chronic fatigue and brain fog. Why? Only because you have degreased the amount of free floating mercury in your blood.

You can do this three ways. One, get your Amalgams out, stop eating mercury, and stop stirring up mercury.

However, this does not mean that because you are not experiencing chronic fatigue and heavy brain fog, that your body has eliminated mercury from the system, nor hat it can.

The fact that blood, urine, and stool test show normal levels of mercury in people with amalgams proves that your body can not eliminate mercury. The only way to increase mercury excretion is through cheletion. Since people can sustain highly elevated levels of excreted mercury for years when cheleting, we know that they have a very high body burden. Therefore, Dr.Mercola and all the others believe that the body is not absolutely not able to get rid of mercury on its own. How long does it take? The consensus seems to be over 67 years if you had 8 or more fillings. They say that with cheletion it can take 4 years before test results come back normal (how ever the protocol in question was a rather aggressive one, employing 5 to 6 different chelators in unison). Their reasoning is infallible as far as I see it.

This is my last post in this thread. I don’t recommend chelating to anyone. I am not a doctor nor do I consider myself to be an expert. I can only say that it is without any doubt, working for me
Of course this has nothing to do with you. We are totally different people that are doing drastically different things to dotox.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

earlier=months ago.
I have learned a lot since then and I have a lot of first hand experience in detox, having my amalgams removed...

Still, I don't see any contradictions with my current views.

My theory is still the same and still based on science. Now, I also have my own experience in addition to...

What I believe is that when you are freshly exposed to mercury,
the major effect is brain fog, and chronic fatigue. This is not due to the total amount of mercury in your body, but rather the amount of fee-floating mercury in your BLOOD to be specific. In other words, mobilized mercury.

When you get your amalgams firs put in, that is a time when you are exposed to a lot of mercury. So I attribute my initial symptoms to this, as I did in the above referenced post. In addition, I was always a carnivore and onion freak. Unfortunately these things are important but do not do a great job getting the mercury actually out of your system. I believe this to be the cause of the slower settling of mercury in deep tissue, in my own case.

Once you stop stirring up mercury from deep tissue such as fat cells where mercury is mostly benign and does little harm, the two major symptoms of mercury poisoning greatly decrease. Chronic fatigue and brain fog. Why? Only because you have degreased the amount of free floating mercury in your blood.

You can do this three ways. One, get your amalgams out, stop eating mercury, and stop stirring up mercury.

However, this does not mean that because you are not experiencing chronic fatigue and heavy brain fog, that your body has eliminated mercury from the system, nor hat it can.

The fact that blood, urine, and stool test show normal levels if mercury in people with amalgams proves that your body can not eliminate mercury. The only way to increase mercury excretion is through cheletion. Since people can sustain highly elevated levels of excreted mercury for years when cheleting, we know that they have a very high body burden. Therefore, Dr.Mercola and all the others believe that the body is not absolutely not able to get rid of mercury on its own. How long does it take? The consensus seems to be over 67 years if you had 8 or more fillings. They say that with cheletion it can take 4 years before test results come back normal (how ever the protocol in question was a rather aggressive one, employing 5 to 6 different chelators in unison). Their reasoning is infallible as far as I see it.

This is my last post in this thread. I don’t recommend chelating to anyone. I am not a doctor nor do I consider myself to be an expert. I can only say that IS without any doubt, working for me
Of course this has nothing to do with you. We are totally different people that are doing drastically different things to dotox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (3)